maven-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching-Mallete <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dependency in profile in pom.xml
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 04:08:06 GMT
Hi,

The ! at the beginning of the hadoop.profile property in hadoop-1.0 profile
indicates that if the hadoop.profile property is not specified or absent,
then the profile will be activated. So if you didn't specify it as a system
property (e.g. -Dhadoop.profile=XXXX), it would be used by default.

Given what I explained above, for your second question, you need to specify
-Dhadoop.profile=2 and just omit -Phadoop-2 to activate the hadoop-2
profile in your build.

Thanks,
Deng