maven-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject ISO 27001: Use of Maven
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 09:02:48 GMT
Has anyone here got advice on using Maven to help provide evidence of ISO
27001 implementation?

We're preparing to get audited and the standard asks for us to provide
evidence of secure development. I wondered if anyone had any specific
advice on techniques or particular tasks that helps provide routine
evidence that contributes to ISO 27001 implementation compliance.

This is very likely pertinent to our CI server (Jenkins) too I'm sure.

I imagine as the industry matures and companies start demanding evidence of
compliance this will become a matter perhaps for formal documentation for
developers using the tools.

James