maven-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <>
Subject Re: CD, version numbers, IDE integration
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 22:22:28 GMT
Currently IntelliJ embeds 3.0.5 and gets perplexed over anything 3.2.x
specific ( it really doesn't like the tiles plugin ).

I have a fork of Idea where I've bumped the embedded version of Maven
but as yet, it dies horribly with RMI Classloader issues :(

On 1 Sep 2014, at 4:57, Benson Margulies wrote:

> sure that IntelliJ would be most perplexed by
> <version>${our-version}</version> at the top of a project hierarchy. I
> gave up on Eclipse some time ago, but I'd be nearly as surprised if

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message