maven-users mailing list archives

From "Schmidt, Dirk (RZF, SG 471 / MT AG)" <Dirk.Schm...@fv.nrw.de>
Subject Maven SynergyScmProvider 1.9.1 : Howto define Database
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 14:35:33 GMT
Hi,

I have a question about the Maven SynergyScmProvider. I had a look in the documentation and
source code but unfortunately I do not see a way configure the CM Synergy database (and server)
name. I am not sure if I misunderstand the usage / capabilities and would appreciate your
help.

For Synergy 7.1 command clients the database name is required, without it every maven scm
goal fails when opening a session:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-scm-plugin:1.9.1:status (default-cli)
on project eb_S
hared: Cannot run status command : Exception while executing SCM command. Commandeline = cmd.exe
/X /C "ccm start -nogui
 -m -q -rc -n USER -pw *******"

If I add the "-s" and "-d" option (server plus database name) to the generated ccm command
everything works fine, but I see no way to configure it in the pom.xml

How is this supposed to work?

Regards

Dirk