maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Create multi-module archetype with one module only active in a profile
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 20:12:07 GMT
Hi,

a simple solution is to make such a module (sounds like an integration
test module) just the profile inside the module so the execution of the
integration tests is activated/deactivated by a profile things like
maven-failsafe-plugin or whatever...

This prevent problems with releases etc.

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise