maven-users mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Maven javadoc selective submodules
Date Sun, 17 Aug 2014 15:55:29 GMT
Hi,

At the moment, the aggregate javadoc report can only execute on the root of a
multi-module build. This is partly a wanted feature to avoid too much javadoc
generation and a workaround against problems with forked lifecycles: see
MJAVADOC-171 [1]

So this is simply not possible actually.

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-171