maven-users mailing list archives

From mystarrocks <sunilc...@gmail.com>
Subject Maven fluido skin always renders left navigation section empty on site
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 05:07:52 GMT
I couldn't get the maven-fluido-skin work completely - the left navigation
section (the section that contains links to various project details) is
always rendered empty. Not sure if I'm missing some skin configuration, but
I'd have thought of this functionality to be available to its users
out-of-the-box.

<http://maven.40175.n5.nabble.com/file/n5802833/jNaXXa1.png>

Any additional gadgets that I add, like the google search, do appear on the
left navigation section though.

Here's how my site descriptor looks:

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/DECORATION/1.4.0"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/DECORATION/1.4.0
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/decoration-1.4.0.xsd"
  name="Project name">
  <skin>
    <groupId>org.apache.maven.skins</groupId>
    <artifactId>maven-fluido-skin</artifactId>
    <version>1.3.1</version>
  </skin>

  <custom>
    <fluidoSkin>
      <profile>pre-release</profile>
      <sourceLineNumbersEnabled>true</sourceLineNumbersEnabled>
      <breadcrumbDivider>ยป</breadcrumbDivider>
    </fluidoSkin>
  </custom>
</project>

I use 3.4 version of maven-site-plugin and 1.3.1 version of
maven-fluido-skin and 2.2.1 version of maven distribution.

FWIW, the default skin works just fine - it's got the left navigation
correct.