maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Extracting a reactor artifact set out of maven repo
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 17:24:57 GMT
Hi

My company is doing daily release builds for quite a few components ( which
fill up maven release repo after a while). and we dont use staging ( please
dont drill me on this ). Eventually one of the build need to be promoted to
a another repo ( ie RTM). Is there such a plugin what can extract the
artifact set of a reactor, and move it to another repo.

I think the move/merge into another repo can be done via
wagon-maven-plugin.  Assume that each component has its own top level
groupId.

Thanks

-Dan