maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Cornely <ericcorn...@gmail.com>
Subject Remote repositories protocols
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 06:42:52 GMT
Hi,

I read in the documentation (
https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-repositories.html)
that "maven repositories can be accessed by a variety of protocols such as
file:// and http://"

By curiosity I'm wondering what are the other protocols supported by maven.
Is there a list of them or a way I could make it ? by listing existing
wagon ? (Is wagon used only when deploy ?)

I'm really wondering about ftp://, ftps://, ssh://, sftp:// and smb://
support. If you know one of these works as a repository url, tell me.

Kind regards,

Eric Cornely
--
Eric Cornely