maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Cornely <ericcorn...@gmail.com>
Subject About maven lifecycles
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:34:37 GMT
Hello,

I have a few questions about maven lifecycles that you can probably answer.

I see many articles about modifying the default lifecycle where people
change the associated plugin goal of a certain phase by an other.

Would it be possible to create a completely new lifecycle with phases that
have new names ? like a lifecycle named 'foo' with a 'bar' phase and than I
could run from command line "mvn bar"

In case it is not possible, how can I bind more than one plugin goal to a
single phase in my extension project components.xml file ? (Is there any
DTD or XSD for component-set ?)

Kind regards,

Eric Cornely
-- <http://www.visionitgroup.be>