maven-users mailing list archives

From Eugene Koifman <ekoif...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: maven shade/artifact naming help
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 18:55:10 GMT
Thank you for the reply but it doesn't answer my question.

"The shade plug in config doesn't
retain the original (slim) jar so the only artifact produced/published from
this module is A.jar which is the uber jar."  - this is a statement about
the current pom in the project, not the capabilities of the shade plug in.

Adding "shadedArtifactAttached" will create the slim jar called A.jar and
an uber jar called A-shaded.jar.  Unfortunately, what is needed is an uber
jar called A.jar and a slim jar called anything.