maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: Why not a forum
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:05:15 GMT

I belong to both the LinkedIn forum and this one.
This is the most active but on LinkedIn they are not discussing whether
to have a forum or not so that cuts out a lot of the traffic.

LinkedIn does not send me a copy of each of my postings and does not
send me duplicate e-mails if someone replies to my posting so that
reduces the e-mail traffic a bit.

This list is a bit more focused on technical issues and the quality of
the help available here could not be better.

Ron