maven-users mailing list archives

From Steve Cohen <sco...@javactivity.org>
Subject Re: Best way to use closed-source jars with maven repository
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 17:07:13 GMT
To elaborate further on what I'd like to do, I think I need to create a
POM file that simply lists all these jars and supply that to the Nexus
archive uploader.  But I have no idea what must be included in such a
POM.  The GUI archive uploader does not allow me to override default
naming of these files.