maven-users mailing list archives

From Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: maven shade/artifact naming help
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:36:19 GMT
Hi Eugene,

First i don't see the need to continue the wrong way...So you should
change it...

If you really need to go the wrong way i would suggest to use the
maven-jar-plugin with a special configuration to create the other jar...

But i can't recommend to continue the wrong way...

By using the maven-shade-plugin you can't change that wrong way which
you have decided to go a time a go...

If the way you have already gone is not acceptable......

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise