maven-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Kriegisch <Alexan...@Kriegisch.name>
Subject Re: Maven repository management systems
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 17:49:39 GMT
With all due respect: Can you ask in an even more general way? You do not expect someone to
write a full review and comparison of those systems plus migration guide for you, do you?
For such general information there are web search engines and tutorials.

Constructive hint: Maybe if you explain which concrete problems or shortcomings you see in
Nexus OSS, why you consider migration and what you want to achieve with the migration, someone
will be glad to help you.

I do not mean to be rude, but this is not a very smart way to ask a question on any mailing
list.
--
Alexander Kriegisch