maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use native tar to unpack? good/bad idea?
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 23:15:15 GMT
BTW,

I never have good luck with plexus-archiver, and always ended up to
implement my own 'unpack' using native tar to speed up the build and also
reserve the softlinks in the archive.

So am asking the user list to see if there any interests in this feature to
give enough incentive to implement it

Thanks

-D