maven-users mailing list archives

From Dan Tran <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Perforce SCM Provider using P4Java - Seeking for feedback
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 17:19:23 GMT
Hi Chuck, I'd like to add my comment to maven user list to get traction and
feedback

My main for this improvement is the get maven release automation ( ie
maven-release-plugin) to work with Perforce with minimal user configuration.

the previous version, i have to run it in 2 steps  ( release:preapre -D
maven.scm.perforce.clientspec.name=my.current.client.name,  then maven
release:perform)

Now it is just mvn -B release:prepare release:perform

-Dan