maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Podgursky <bpodgur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to change snapshot artifacts timezone?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 00:45:08 GMT
IIRC snapshot timestamps are all explicitly set to UTC regardless of
location, so that a snapshot published earlier on a machine in a later
timezone does not accidentally override a snapshot published later from an
earlier timezone.  I don't think you want to change this behavior (and
probably can't).