maven-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Kriegisch <Alexan...@Kriegisch.name>
Subject Re: Use native tar to unpack? good/bad idea?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 05:40:56 GMT
I disagree, even though I could live with it. How about putting the effort in improving the
Java implementation if something is wrong with symlink extraction? And BTW, your archives
in this case (see other thread) just had the wrong extension because you packed them without
the "z" option, which is a simple user mistake. I can also create an Excel file and rename
it to myfile.txt, which does not make it readable in a normal text editor. ;-)
--
Alexander Kriegisch