maven-users mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Corrupted download mirror?
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 20:11:39 GMT
Le vendredi 27 juin 2014 07:25:08 Jason van Zyl a écrit :
> I've never seen those mirrors before. The Apache Maven PMC is a aware of and
> collaborate with Sonatype on the canonical Maven Central and collectively
> we would assert the content is valid. Anything else and you're on your own.
> I honestly wouldn't use those mirrors. Maven Central is currently served
> using a CDN which generally has edges not too far away from you.
-1

apache.igor.onlinedirect.bg is an official Apache mirror [1]
so this is an official source to download Maven

I just tried and didn't have any problem: perhaps there was a synchronization
issue
in any case, you sould take time to check signature to verify nothing has been
damaged

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://www.apache.org/mirrors/#bg