maven-users mailing list archives

From Hervé BOUTEMY <herve.bout...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Forking based on skipped execution
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 06:09:14 GMT
Hello,

Yes, it's expected behaviour: forking happens when preparing the plugin,
before running report generation. Skip happens at the beginning of report
generation, just to not do it.

Notice the situation will get better with m-site-p 3.4, with
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-454 fixed (and see related issues,
particularly MJAVADOC-171 with precise figures about the problem across
different versions of plugins): the count of forked execution caused by
aggregated poms will reduce

Regards,

Hervé