maven-users mailing list archives

From Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com>
Subject Re: How to avoid checking parent project in maven-site-plugin
Date Tue, 13 May 2014 16:49:49 GMT
I am not sure what you mean by "can't".
You can make any POM you want.
You could start by having Maven give you the effective pom from your
project.
You could save that and make the changes that you require to get your
site produced to that pom as a standalone project .

Once you have this working you will know which of the master poms is
giving you the problem so you can get them to change it or figure out
what you need to override when using their poms.

Ron

On 13/05/2014 9:47 AM, Dariusz Jurojć wrote:
> I can't do it - as I said - I'm only writing extension to very big project
> which is not mine. And I have to use pom from that "big project". And that
> pom has it's own parent and so on... I can't copy and modify all of them. I
> just want to create site with some reports for my project regardless of
> parent project.
>

> --

Ron Wheeler
President