maven-users mailing list archives

From Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Scanning for Projects... before
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 07:22:26 GMT
You're very likely to send some day an old version of a false releases,
actually a snapshot, to production with this technique.
I guess you should at least send a mail to some managers to explain things
are going to go wrong some day. At least you will have taken your
responsibility and they can't pretend it's your fault.

Also, I hope nobody will ever use a vanilla version of Maven on their dev
box since they're never going to get the rotten new releases downloaded :-/.