maven-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Ferstl <st.fer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DependencyTreeBuilder vs. DependencyGraphBuilder
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:34:54 GMT
I haven't had any problems so far. I was just confused by
DependencyTreeBuilder's Javadoc. It says that (at least I understood
it that way) the dependency graph might differ from the dependency
resolution in Maven 3. The same Javadoc references an Issue
(MSHARED-167) that was solved two years ago. So I was not sure if
differences can still occur or not. According to Hervé's reply,
differences can still occur.

Cheers,
Stefan