maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why Is Maven Ignoring My Local Repo?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 08:12:52 GMT
It's not a local repository. It is a local repository cache.

There are files there that record where the artifacts were cached *from*.

If the artifact is there but the cache file is not or indicates a different
source from the allowed sources for your build, then Maven will ignore the
artifact in your cache and check the remote sources.