maven-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Connolly <stephen.alan.conno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hot deployment using jetty 8 and maven
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:00:22 GMT
http://jszip.org/quickstart/index.html

Then just modify some .java files and ask your IDE to compile on demand...
while in a different window you just leave `mvn jszip:run` open and
running. Maven will pick up the .class files and redeploy the webapp. After
a while you may run out of permgen and you might need to restart the mvn
process... but it should be OK for at least 5-10 cycles