maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: how to exclude log4j.properties when mvn assembly:single?
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 23:43:06 GMT
Li-

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly.html#class_dependencySet

<configuration>

<dependencySets>
    <dependencySet>
      <excludes>
        <exclude>log4j:log4j</exclude>
      </excludes>
    </dependencySet>
  </dependencySets>

< /dependencySets>

</configuration>

although it might be easier to put <dependencySets> into ${project.basedir}/resources/assemblies/dependencySet-excludes.xml
as seen here

<!--
  ~ Copyright 2001-2006 The Apache Software Foundation.
  ~
  ~ Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  ~ you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  ~ You may obtain a copy of the License at
  ~
  ~      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
  ~
  ~ Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
  ~ distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
  ~ WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
  ~ See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
  ~ limitations under the License.
  -->

<assembly xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.0"

  xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-assembly-plugin/assembly/1.1.0