maven-users mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Maven Filtering
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 01:09:26 GMT
Eric-

Its friday nite most "normal people" are now engaging in insane activity called 'having fun'

i dont know what you have setup in environment variables so:

change
<projectBuildDirectory>\${project.build.directory}</projectBuildDirectory>

<project.build.directory>BaseFolderForYourProject</project.build.directory>

HTH
Martin-