maven-users mailing list archives

From MukeshKumar Bhansali <MukeshKumar.Bhans...@amdocs.com>
Subject Maven Download and Regular Expression
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 12:52:48 GMT
Hi Folks,
I have a different requirement and not getting any hint.

The Requirement is like :

I want to download an artifact from Nexus using Maven, But I have

1)      groupId

2)      version

3)      Partial artifactId ( prefix and suffix of artifactId means not the exact one)

Example :
In case of this artifact :

groupId :              org.nihiocs.hudson.plugins
artifactId :           jobTreeMaker
version :               main

I have following information

groupId :              org.nihiocs.hudson.plugins
artifactId :           job*Maker (Prefix and Suffix)
version :               main
So in this case how I can download this artifact ?

It is also ok if I downloads entire               org/nihiocs/Hudson/plugins  ( org.nihiocs.hudson.plugins
) Directory.

I like it to done by maven only but it is ok if ant comes in action.

Thanks.

MUKESH KUMAR BHANSALI

to the Amdocs policy statement,