maven-users mailing list archives

From Frank Mueller <fmuel...@sapient.com>
Subject RE: [nexus-user] Why are alternate repositories so hard to configure
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:19:12 GMT
Do you have anonymous access enabled in you Nexus instance?

You did not have any credentials in your (I assume) settings.xml.

The problem with the apache.org repo might be caused by missing the Pluginrepo configuration.
Maybe try something like the following:

-------------------------[snip]------------------------
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>nexus</id>
      <activation>
        <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
      </activation>
      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id>central</id>
          <url>http://central</url>
        </repository>
      </repositories>
      <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
          <id>central</id>
          <url>http://central</url>
        </pluginRepository>
      </pluginRepositories>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
  <mirrors>
    <mirror>
      <id>nexus</id>
      <mirrorOf>central</mirrorOf>
      <url>https://your.nexus.url/content/groups/public</url>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

Regarding the download problems, do you have added the repository to the public group?`

Best regards

Frank