maven-users mailing list archives

From Randal Kamradt <rand...@kamradtfamily.net>
Subject Re: Alter default .war file location
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 21:36:51 GMT
There’s probably a way to hoodwink Maven into putting the war file somewhere special, but
my preference would be to create an explicit step via, say, the ant plugin that copied it
from target (where it is expected) to where ever you would like it to go.

IMHO this is a clearer way of going about this, and someone else looking at the pom would
probably have an easier time picking up on what you are trying to do