maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Kolotyluk <>
Subject Re: [nexus-user] Why are alternate repositories so hard to configure
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:16:14 GMT
Thanks Frank, I added what you suggested to my settings.xml, but the
problem turned out to be that I forgot to add sonatype-oss to the public

I have been caught by that problem in the past, as I recall, and a
better UI would ask you if you wanted to add a newly created remote repo
to public when you created it.

Cheers, Eric