maven-users mailing list archives

From Ben Caradoc-Davies <>
Subject Re: Why Is Maven Ignoring My Local Repo?
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:12:22 GMT
Ah, my favourite Maven 3 unfeature, a response to the war between repos
that deliver broken artifacts and those that have artifacts that
legitimately migrate from one repo to another. I do not like the
solution because it gives Maven an opaque memory of artifact source, so
your build depends on previous builds with that local repository, not
the contents of your pom. I do not like this.

A little bedtime reading for the uninitiated:

My solution when all else fails:

find ~/.m2/repository -name "_maven.repositories" -exec rm -f {} \;

Kind regards,