maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven cannot see my DLL artifact
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2014 22:42:31 GMT
I was referring to

Downloaded:
http://localhost:8081/nexus/content/groups/public/net/kolotyluk/windows/elevate/elevate-common/0.0.21-SNAPSHOT/elevate-common-0.0.21-20140407.175953-1.pom

(10 KB at 237.8 KB/sec)

which I assumed was downloaded.

What you pointed out was that my parent POM was not in my local
repository, and that is where things were failing. After installing it
there, now things seem to work without having to use the <system> hack.

Thanks so much, I did not favor using that hack, so now my POM is more
portable.

With Maven, it is easy to get on a wild goose chase.

Cheers, Eric