maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Filtering
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 15:08:25 GMT
Excellent point Martin. I just hate ending a Friday with unsolved
problems, I find it easier to have fun when I have satisfied my goals
for the week.

The problem was I did not realize I had to define the escape character
too...

<plugin>
<artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
<version>2.6</version>
<configuration>
<escapeString>\</escapeString>
</configuration>