maven-users mailing list archives

From Christian Domsch <m...@landrus.de>
Subject Re: Scanning for Projects... before
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 06:58:03 GMT
Well that is essentially a *very* basic way of my CI approach :) But it
means you have to do it everywhere you have maven installed and need
that behaviour. Also has the drawback of injecting this behaviour in any
maven runs.

So, as mentioned before a few times: switch to some standard use of maven :)