maven-users mailing list archives

From Christian Domsch <m...@landrus.de>
Subject Re: Scanning for Projects... before
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:31:43 GMT
And I think here is the problem. As far as I understand maven, what
happens with your setup is that maven recognizes the dependency to
com.test, then you delete it, after that maven treis to use it e.g. in
the compile step which leads to the error. And the reason is that
through your setup you call it everytime a project is run in the reactor.

What I meant, is that you create a regular project, through dependency
mechanisms ensure that it is the very first project to be run (probably
multiple ways to achieve that) and so the deletion of com.test is only
attempted once. Every other project afterwards should then try to
download the plugin because it is not found in the local repo.

Maybe may way is flawed as well, since my idea suggests that each
project scans the repo uncached.

Christian