maven-users mailing list archives

From Christian Domsch <>
Subject Re: Scanning for Projects... before
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:19:28 GMT
Have you tried creating a dependency for you rproject, that does that
deleting? If I am not mistaken, dependencies should be downloaded (or
attempted to download) for every project in a reactor run. So lets say
your project is P and the newly introduced project is M then it would
look like:

/-+-M (deletes com.test in any of its goals...)
   +-P has dependency on com.test and M