maven-users mailing list archives

From <org.apache.maven.u...@io7m.com>
Subject Generated content in generated sites (!)
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 19:25:23 GMT
'Lo.

Currently, sites generated for my projects look something like:

  http://mvn.io7m.com/jaux/releases.html

The releases.html page actually comes from a static releases.xml
file that's generated and inserted into src/site by the shell script
that performs releases.

I'd like to achieve the above without the shell script. What
would be the "Maven" way to do this? I can think of several possible
methods (parsing a changelog with an external library and Maven exec
in order to generate releases.xml, writing a custom plugin, etc).

I'm not averse to writing a custom plugin, but I'd rather not if it's
not actually required. Please be aware that any solution would have to
be applied uniformly to some 30-40 projects...