maven-users mailing list archives

From "Manfred Moser" <>
Subject Influence Maven integration and Nexus features
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 17:52:54 GMT
Hi all!

Sonatype is running their Open Source Development Survey again. The results will help with
the development and improvements for the the Nexus repository manager and the Maven tooling
around component lifecycle management including the clm maven plugin and the Eclipse/m2e integration.

And even better with just 5 minutes of your time invested you could end up winning a LEGO
Mindstorms EV3 Robot. I know I love mine as much as my boys ;-)

Over 1500+ people have taken the survey and early survey results are showing:
34% state open source components are more secure than COTS
Maven is still the number on build tool used
62% don’t actively monitor for changes in open source vulnerabilities
40% drink beer with their pizza
Take the survey now and be heard!  Find it here:

And I can tell you I am part of the 40% having beer with their pizza. A good micro brewery
one at that. Maybe one from for example...

Disclaimer: I cooperate with Sonatype on various things.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message