maven-users mailing list archives

From manmaujin2 <john....@oocl.com>
Subject Re: skip deploy maven parent pom to artifactory
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2014 01:07:07 GMT
Thanks for your advise. One more question, the following is our project maven
structure. There are too many pom exist after deploy. For example, not only
the ear pom.xml deploy to artifactory, but also the console A pom , the
console pom and the parent pom. They separate to different directories.
Therefore, I want to reduce the layer of the this structure. Could you mind
to give me some idea again ?

 Many thanks

Parent
  L---console