maven-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Baptiste Mathus <bmat...@batmat.net>
Subject Re: Could not create staless EJB whith maven 3.2.1 but working fine with version 3.0.5
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 22:22:23 GMT
Hi,
The best way to have it looked into is to create a test project and attach
it to an issue report.
Just out of curiosity, are you having an issue with a plugin or a simple
"multi modules project"?
Cheers
Le 5 mars 2014 16:36, <brandenberger@commcity.ch> a écrit :

> With maven version 3.2.1, in fact same issue since version 3.1.1, I get
> the exception SCHWERWIEGEND: EJB5070: Exception creating stateless session
> bean : [RequirementBeanSL]
> when building the concerned  module with tests. Changing back to run the
> same tests with maven version 3.0.5, all tests run fine and pass.
>
> I repeat, starting the run configuration within eclipse Kepler, selecting
> either the external maven runtime version 3.2.1 or version 3.0.5 I get the
> exception or the tests runs fine!
>
> (The injected bean is a dummy bean to provoke exceptions and to test
> proper behavior of the program under erroneous conditions.)
>
> From the log extracts below, we can see in both cases the interface
> declarations of both kind of beans being injected. For instance
> IRequirementsSL_
>
> When running with 3.0.5 no exception happens and we get INFO:
> ProjectFactory#getProjects reading line:1; then the  line 2, etc.
>
> when running with 3.2.1 (same with 3.1.1) the mentioned exception happens,
> telling the implementation of the interface IRequirementsSL_ i.e.
> RequirementBeanSL could not be created.
> The issue started with version 3.1.x and still exist in version 3.2.1. The
> implementing bean is not found any more when declaring the interface,
> while with maven 3.0.5 the implementation of the interface is found and
> used.
>
> I would very much appreciate any hint on how to work around this problem.
> Of course, I could simple stick to maven version 3.0.5 as this works. But
> in the long run I would prefer to keep pace with the newer versions.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Log-Extract running maven version 3.2.1:
> INFO: Testing RequirementsWithAcceptanceByList
> Response code = 404
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56
> ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcherExceptionsTest callServlet
> INFO: callServlet entered
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56
> ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcherExceptionsTest callServlet
> INFO: callServlet request is:
>
> http://localhost:8181/reports/dispatcher?documentId=RequirementPreview&docKind=ODT&reqPK=41
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcher doGet
> INFO: ReportsDispatcher#doGet called!
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcher doGet
> INFO: doGet: value of injected projectBean is:
> ch.commcity.monterosa.ejb.IProjectsSL_526301960
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcher doGet
> INFO: doGet: value of injected requirementsBean is:
> ch.commcity.monterosa.ejb.IRequirementsSL_71899727
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: modified is: Sat Nov 17 09:43:24 CET 2012
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: created is: Wed Jan 18 17:25:13 CET 2012
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: modified is: Fri Dec 14 17:00:59 CET 2012
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: created is: Wed Jan 18 15:58:09 CET 2012
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 com.sun.ejb.containers.StatelessSessionContainer
> createStatelessEJB
> SCHWERWIEGEND: EJB5070: Exception creating stateless session bean :
> [RequirementBeanSL]
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer postInvoke
> WARNUNG: EJB5184:A system exception occurred during an invocation on EJB
> RequirementBeanSL, method: public ch.commcity.monterosa.ejb.IRequirement
>
> ch.commcity.monterosa.ejb.with.exceptions.RequirementBeanSL.getRequirement(java.lang.Long)
> throws BusinessPersistencyException
> 05.03.2014 15:37:56 com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer postInvoke
> WARNUNG:
> javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.ejb.CreateException:
> Could not create stateless EJB
>
> Same extract running version 3.0.5
> INFO: Testing RequirementsWithAcceptanceByList
> Response code = 404
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47
> ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcherExceptionsTest callServlet
> INFO: callServlet entered
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47
> ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcherExceptionsTest callServlet
> INFO: callServlet request is:
>
> http://localhost:8181/reports/dispatcher?documentId=RequirementPreview&docKind=ODT&reqPK=41
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcher doGet
> INFO: ReportsDispatcher#doGet called!
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcher doGet
> INFO: doGet: value of injected projectBean is:
> ch.commcity.monterosa.ejb.IProjectsSL_1930087059
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.servlet.ReportsDispatcher doGet
> INFO: doGet: value of injected requirementsBean is:
> ch.commcity.monterosa.ejb.IRequirementsSL_1232712678
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: ProjectFactory#getProjects entered!
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: ProjectFactory#getProjects reading line:1;
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: modified is: Sat Nov 17 09:43:24 CET 2012
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: created is: Wed Jan 18 17:25:13 CET 2012
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: ProjectFactory#getProjects reading line:2;
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects
> INFO: modified is: Fri Dec 14 17:00:59 CET 2012
> 05.03.2014 15:43:47 ch.commcity.reports.test.util.ProjectFactory
> getProjects

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message