maven-users mailing list archives

From Dave Kennedy <davek1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans 7.4 maven POM for com.oracle:ojdbc6:jar:11.2.0.1 is invalid
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:55:59 GMT
I have tried to simplify the issue by Installing Oracle XE locally to
eliminate the remote db.
I am able to connect to the local db with the username and password below.
I assume the ojdbc driver is not on the test classpath.
I'm not sure where to add the driver to the classpath.

I am getting the error
Could not load JDBC driver class [oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver]

jdbc.properties
jdbc.driverClassName=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
jdbc.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:XE
jdbc.username=SYSTEM
jdbc.password=adminadmin

test-persistence.xml
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans" xmlns:xsi="
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
       xmlns:p="http://www.springframework.org/schema/p"
       xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
       xmlns:tx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-3.0.xsd
        http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx
http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx-3.0.xsd">

    <bean id="propertyConfigurer"

class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"
          p:location="classpath:jdbc.properties" />

    <bean id="tttDataSource"

class="org.springframework.jdbc.datasource.DriverManagerDataSource"
          p:driverClassName="${jdbc.driverClassName}"
          p:url="${jdbc.url}"
          p:username="${jdbc.username}"
          p:password="${jdbc.password}"
          />

    <bean id="loadTimeWeaver"
class="org.springframework.instrument.classloading.InstrumentationLoadTimeWeaver"
/>

    <bean id="jpaVendorAdapter"

class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.EclipseLinkJpaVendorAdapter"
        p:showSql="true"

p:databasePlatform="org.eclipse.persistence.platform.database.OraclePlatform"
/>

    <bean id="entityManagerFactory"

class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean"
        p:dataSource-ref="tttDataSource"
        p:jpaVendorAdapter-ref="jpaVendorAdapter"
        p:persistenceXmlLocation="test-persistence.xml"
    />

    <!-- Transaction manager for a single JPA EntityManagerFactory
(alternative to JTA) -->
    <bean id="transactionManager"
        class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.JpaTransactionManager"
        p:dataSource-ref="tttDataSource"
        p:entityManagerFactory-ref="entityManagerFactory"/>

    <!-- checks for annotated configured beans -->
    <context:annotation-config/>

    <!-- Scan for Repository/Service annotations -->
    <context:component-scan base-package="com.gieman.tttracker.dao" />
    <context:component-scan base-package="com.gieman.tttracker.service" />
    <context:component-scan base-package="com.gieman.tttracker.web" />
    <!-- enable the configuration of transactional behavior based on
annotations -->
    <tx:annotation-driven />

</beans>