maven-users mailing list archives

From Dave Kennedy <davek1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans 7.4 maven POM for com.oracle:ojdbc6:jar:11.2.0.1 is invalid
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2014 20:13:56 GMT
I'm not sure where I need to add a dependency declaration for the ojdbc
driver
These are the references to oracle
pom.xml
        <dependency>
            <groupId>com.oracle</groupId>
            <artifactId>ojdbc6</artifactId>
            <version>11.2.0.1</version>
            <scope>provided</scope>
        </dependency>

src/test/resources/jdbcproperties
    jdbc.driverClassName=oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver
    jdbc.url=oracle:thin:@database.com:1521:dbname
    jdbc.username=name
    jdbc.password=pass

src/test/resources/testingContext.xml
    <bean id="jpaVendorAdapter"

class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.EclipseLinkJpaVendorAdapter"
        p:showSql="true"

p:databasePlatform="org.eclipse.persistence.platform.database.OraclePlatform"
/>