maven-users mailing list archives

From Wayne Fay <wayne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Netbeans 7.4 maven POM for com.oracle:ojdbc6:jar:11.2.0.1 is invalid
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:01:53 GMT
> I'm not sure where you mean to check that ojdbc6 is listed as a dependency.
> I am trying to convert the project from using MySql to Oracle,
> so I might not have configured everything correctly.

Add -X to the call to Maven (mvn -X ...) and pipe the output to a file
(mvn -X ... > out.txt). Then search the file for ojdbc6 to see where
and how the dependency is being brought into your project during the
compile and test steps. I'd assume it is not part of your test
classpath as you expect it to be. Once you confirm this, you can work
on sorting out why.

What is the XPath to the <dependency> node in your pom? Or paste the
pom and that -X output at gist, pastebin etc so we can take a look &
help (please don't email them here).

Wayne