maven-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code - Java opportunity, mentors needed
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 03:01:07 GMT
When you call this GSOC, are you looking to sponsor a student within
the Apache Maven project? I don't think that this is viable. If you
have some other sponsoring organization and an intention to manage it
elsewhere, then I wish you luck but I have no standing to object.

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Daniel Pocock <daniel@pocock.pro> wrote:
> On 27/02/14 02:21, Martin Gainty wrote:
>>

>>> From: jnord@cisco.com
>>> To: users@maven.apache.org
>>> Subject: RE: Google Summer of Code - Java opportunity, mentors needed
>>> Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 16:17:29 +0000

>>> My mistake, sorry.

>>> This shouldn't prohibit something using what exists now.
>>>
>>> One commercial company has done something for some subset of artifacts - which
may have been entirely human process/mixed or automated.
>> MG>How will the aggrgeator mechanism aggreate for this subset of artifacts
>> MG>Scope?
>> MG>Classifier?
>>
>> MG>With regards to GPLartifacts could'nt we find the necessary violations with
Sonatype CLM