maven-users mailing list archives

From Mirko Friedenhagen <mfriedenha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Releasing clean "company" parent Poms
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 12:11:02 GMT
Hello Bernd,

you could think about having a multi-module pom project with an
aggregation-pom, having life cycle/configuration jar module and your
company pom. Testing would be defined in the aggregation pom. Only ugly
thing that you have to duplicate some plugin versions in the aggregate and
company pom.

Regards from Karlsruhe
Mirko
--