maven-users mailing list archives

From Max Calderoni <max.calder...@gmail.com>
Subject list all unique dependencies of multi-module project
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 22:31:42 GMT
Hi,
was not able to find a quick way to list a consolidated list of all
dependencies in your project.
What i am looking for is something along the lines of dependency:list, or
dependency:resolve of the maven dependency plugin, but for the entire
multi-module project.

What i see the maven dependency plugin does is to list by module. For our
release though, we are not interested in a per-module break-down, we are
interested in the overall list of unique dependencies, and unique per GAV,
classifier, scope.

The only thing i could find is this:
http://grep.codeconsult.ch/2010/07/08/list-all-your-maven-dependencies/
but, do i really have to use a script? is there some goal of some plugin
out there that generates that or a better report for the entire project's
dependencies for me?
The report generated in the Dependency Management section of the maven site
does it, but again, on a per-module basis.
Then the next question would be: how do i publish that in my maven site?

--
Max