maven-users mailing list archives

From Eric Kolotyluk <eric.koloty...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Best Practices with Maven - distributionManagement
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2014 22:16:19 GMT
OK, this was great advice. :-)

This works nicely because I do not have to have separate profiles in my
pom.xml for my local Nexus or Sonatype's remote one. This keeps the
pom.xml smaller.

This would be a nice narrative to add to
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide

Getting arbitrarily closer to pushing my first artifact ever to Maven
Central...

Cheers, Eric