maven-users mailing list archives

From Howard <how...@renci.org>
Subject Re: Using github as a maven repo
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2014 21:00:22 GMT
Thanks Rafa!

That was in fact the answer.  Well, I did admit it was likely something
stupid. :)

Thanks also to Anders and Joachim for answering.  I will definitely
think about hosting our jars at maven central.  I didn't realize it was
easy. I did have a look at managing a repository here at RENCI, but
since we hope the usefulness of the project outlives it's funding, it
would probably make more sense for our repo to be off site.

Thanks again
Howard

On 3/5/14, 3:48 PM, rafal.krupinski@smtsoftware.com
rafal.krupinski@smtsoftware.com wrote:

>> Dnia 5 marzec 2014 o 21:23 Howard <howard@renci.org> napisa?(a):
> [...]
>> For reference here's the part of the pom that is trying to download the
>> jar:
>>
>>      <dependency>
>>         <groupId>org.renci.databridge-util</groupId>
>>         <artifactId>databridge-util</artifactId>
>>         <version>1.0-BETA</version>
>>       </dependency>
> Read your POM, there is no databridge-util in the groupId.
>
> Dependency should read
>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.renci</groupId>
> <artifactId>databridge-util</artifactId>
> <version>1.0-BETA</version>
> </dependency>
>
> Regards,
>
> RafaƂ
>
> PS
>
> I love when people reply without providing actual answer :)

Howard Lander <mailto:howard@renci.org>
Senior Research Software Developer
Renaissance Computing Institute (RENCI) <http://www.renci.org>
Duke University